Remember when I said I was going to post daily? Me, too. That lasted long…
But really, let’s pretend Wednesday and Thursday of this week never happened. That’s how the week should be, right? Monday, Tuesday, Friday, oh look, it’s the weekend!
Every Friday, I am going to post a list of my favorite things that happened that week. This Friday, these are mine:
1. Strawberry applesauce – This stuff is the best. Not that regular applesauce isn’t good, because it is, but strawberry applesauce is the best kind. Especially since my mouth has been very sore lately with all the awful crappy tooth crap I’ve been dealing with, strawberry applesauce is easy to eat and sometimes you don’t even have to chew. They give this to sick people. You know it’s good.
2. My 10 foot iPhone charging cord. I bought this last month, but this week I have really appreciated it because I truly realized I COULD actually use my iPhone while it charges while sitting on an actual piece of furniture instead of sitting on the floor crumpled up against the wall in order to keep the phone plugged in. SO MUCH FREEDOM. Also, I will buy anything if it comes in pink. The best part is, it was $7 at Walgreens. Go get one.
3. The Fall Out Boy reunion. Do I even need to say anything about this one?
4. Justin Bieber cheating on Selena Gomez with Rihanna. Before his seventeenth birthday! I heard about this days ago and I am still digesting. Is this actually a piece of news we’re choosing to believe or what? On one hand, I don’t want to believe Justin Bieber could be that stupid. On the other hand, we already know Rihanna IS that stupid, so…
5. Making Valentine Cards. Although I am incredibly sad I no longer get to make a mailbox to put on my desk for my classmates to deliver Spongebob valentines to, I still had fun making cards to mail my friends this week. There are way too many cute valentine-related crafts to not make valentines! Make some while you still have time. Glue sticks will transport you directly back to your youth.
6. Sweepstaking. so this week I started the embarrassing hobby of entering 50-75 sweepstakes contests a week, mostly for vacations and Visa gift cards. And KitchenAid stand mixers, because I really want one of those. After three days of entering, I won a Fandango gift card for two movie tickets! Next up, that trip to hang out with Katy Perry I just entered…
7. Nick’s dance to 22 by Taylor Swift on New Girl. New Girl is one of my favorite shows, and every single week it keeps getting better. However, I feel it peaked this week with Nick’s dance to possibly the most ridiculous song Taylor has released while Jess was crying about wanting to listen to Taylor Swift alone. I myself have done that many times.
8. Breakfast for dinner. that happened this week too, and the next morning I woke up and went to Ihop. I think I ate a pound of bacon in a 16 hour window. Not complaining.
9. Giant Derek Shepherd on the inside of the elevator doors. Perfect.
10. Brian the camera guy from the Office. First of all, I am thrilled we are getting some interaction with the camera crew that has been filming these people for nine years, and I realize everyone hates him, but I like this guy.
See you Monday. :)